|2:00 p.m. Saturday, September 7
Sydell winch fitting stand with side rails & extra head piece
Sydell 20ft of fence line feeder (2-8ft & 1-4ft sections)
- Ketchum fitting stand
- 18 sheep blankets & 13 hoods
- Premier 4000 clippers
- 2-Lister Star clippers
- Cattle clippers
- Lister clipper blades
- Quantity of Buckets & Small Feeders
- 3 head show rail
- Pile of pails
- 2 Harness Floor Loom
*there is no guarantee that all of the items listed will be at the auction, this list is only intended as a guide of what could be up for sale.
This a great opportunity to buy or sell all types of equipment: feeders, scales, seeders, electric fencers, trimming stands, carders, water tanks, hand tools, small farm implements – you name it!
Even items for the fiber arts such as spinning wheels, carders and looms!
Plan now to consign or buy!
Download the consignment form and mail to
WSWF, 7811 Consolidated School Road, Edgerton, WI 53534
Fill out a consignment form day of sale.
- Items bid back by a consignor will be charged 15% commission on the bid-out price.
- All sales final.
- Items remaining on Festival grounds after 3:30 p.m. on Sunday become property of the Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Cooperative.
- No pharmaceuticals, vaccines, dewormers, insecticides, paints, herbicides or chemicals of any type accepted as consignments.
- All items sold as-is – no warranties, express or implied provided by the Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Co-op or Badger State Auction.
- Festival Admission - $7 per day, $12 per weekend pass. Kids 8 and under are free. Parking is free.
- The Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival, Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Co-op and Badger State Auction are not responsible for loss or damage of items consigned or purchased. All purchases become responsibility of buyer at point of sale.
Questions? Contact Lynnette Taylor – Sale Manager,
at 608 846-9536 firstname.lastname@example.org
| 15% of the gross receipts on all items sold through the auction will be taken as a commission by the Wisconsin Sheep Breeders Cooperative.
No pharmaceuticals, vaccines, dewormers, insecticides, paints, herbicides or chemicals.