||A Youth Sweepstakes Event!
The 9th Annual
Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival
Open to all ages (Age as of January 1, 2017)
Colorbook Ages 3 – 7
Beginner Ages 8 – 10
Junior Ages 11 – 13
Intermediate Ages 14 - 16
Senior: Ages 17 – 19
Adult: 20 and up
Colorbook Picture – Ages 3-7 only
Colorbook Page - Click Here To Download
- Posters must be a minimum of 14” x 22” in size – either vertical or horizontal.
- You may enter up to two (2) posters total – one each, in two different categories.
- For Colorbook Pictures – Contact Nancy Zernicke for details. (See below)
- You may use a variety of materials in making your poster, such as markers, tissue paper, natural fiber material, colored pencils, etc.
- Promotional posters can be about your flock, farm, breed, products such as wool, lamb or sheep dairy products, or about Wisconsin’s or the national sheep industry.
- Educational posters must be instructional and should either teach something about sheep, sheep products or inform or teach viewers about the sheep industry.
- Dates for the 2015 Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival are September 11-13.
- Judges have the option of moving posters to another category.
- Posters must have name, address, phone number, age/age division, and category legibly written on the back. (Age as of January 1, 2016)
- Posters/Colorbook pictures should be brought to Nancy Zernicke in the Main Hall of the Activity Center from 9:00 a.m. until Noon on Saturday.
- Judging will take place Saturday afternoon in the Activity Center.
- Posters must to be picked up at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
- If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Zernicke phone 715 584-1093 or email email@example.com